Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life in the Library

Seems pretty slow today, been here more than an hour and no people have been in. There aren't any materials to check in, hardly any mail to deal with at all. I'm doing maintenance on the library computers. That always takes a lot of time and Thursdays are usually quiet, good day to do that.
Have some end of the year stuff I need to start on as well, but just don't feel real ambitious today. One of the beauties of being a one-person library I can kind of decide some of that on my own.
Still trying to collect some overdue items. That's a constant struggle. There are honestly some people I hate to see come in and check out stuff. You know it will come back late or damaged if you get it back at all.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I am really enjoying reading your posts, Elaine! I think you are a natural blogger!