Thursday, October 23, 2008

Life in the Library

Another slow day. Probably because it's rainy outside. Weather has a tremendous influencing factor in our library count.
I did get to go through the back room and clear out all the magazine that will be eligible for discard. There is a lot, but that's normal. Got the library bear decorated for Halloween. We have a very large stuffed bear. We call him a Reading Bear. Though most of the time he's just a hugging bear. I decorate him for different seasons.He gets a different costume every year. He's Dr Seuss now. Got several other things that have to be discarded a couple of books that have bit the dust and some DVD's. We have such a hard time with those DVD's. They just don't last as well as the older VHS movies. Got to go. I think I like this blogging.

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm glad you are still enjoying the blogging!