Monday, December 22, 2008

Life in the Library

Super cold here the last couple of days. The high yesterday as -3 degrees. Even now, as I'm typing I'm doing it with my gloves on at the library. The furnace has a problem and can't get up to temperature. The fyrnace repairman has been called, but hasn't been here yet. In fact when I first came in it was 47 degrees in here. Now it is a balmy 52.
The with cold and the snow, 10 inches Friday, 2 more Saturday, I was house-bound the last 3 days, no way was I staying home today. I'm nearly ready to kill, yes in a painful manner, my husband of 20 years. So it's time to go to work. No matter what I have to endure when I get there.

1 comment:

Allana said...

Brrrr… 47 is a bit on the chilly side. Isn’t it hard to type with gloves on? Did the repairman stop by yet to fix the furnace?